I LOVE my EPF Game and I LOVE Puffles so this Nintendo DS Lite Skin showing a Blue Puffle with a I Love Puffles T-Shirt playing with a Yellow Puffle, Pink Puffle, Purple Puffle and a Green Puffle on the outside is PERFECT for me :)
…This is how it looks from the inside…cute :)
…This Nintendo DS Lite Skin showing Rockhopper and Yarr on the outside is Littletias Favorite :) 
…and the inside Pictures is Penguins at the Night Club Rocks :) Do you recognize these three Pictures? We have them as Wallpapers in Club Penguin and you can Download them here :)
…Nintendo DS Lite Club Penguin Elite Penguin Force Black Skin with the EPF logotype :)
…Here are a Picture of the Club Penguin Elite Penguin Force Collector’s Edition for Nintendo DS comes this Skin on a white Nintendo DS Lite with an Agent and a Purple Puffle, a Penguin on a Snowboard and a Penguin with a Jet Pack just like the EPF Game Picture :)
…and on a black Nintendo DSi…
…Nintendo DS Skins can be found at gamergraffix.com, other online stores and some might be found in a Toy Store near you :) I have asked at our closest Toys R Us but they didn't have Club Penguin Skins…yet :) Me and Littletias bought our EPF and a Nintendo DS TOGETHER :)
