.
Fair and Fair Alike coverage so far:
.
MIAMI—I won't begin the serious writing until I get home. I expect to start posting by Tuesday. But in the meantime I have a little quiz to get your eyeballs in shape. I'm calling it Art? Or Not Art?
The images are identified by number at the bottom of the post.
2.
4.
5.
6.

1. A weed growing against painted wall on N. Miami Avenue in the 20s
.
2. At NADA: Tony Matelli, Abandon, 2008, bronze and vinyl paint, at the Leo Koenig Gallery booth
.
3. At Aqua Art: Installation at Overthrow Gallery, Miami
3. At Aqua Art: Installation at Overthrow Gallery, Miami
.
4. At Art Basel Miami Beach: The cardboard recycling boxes
.
5. Flattened corrugated on N. Miami Avenue
.
5. Flattened corrugated on N. Miami Avenue
.
6. At Art Basel Miami Beach: Ruben Ochoa at Suzanne Vielmetter, Los Angeles
.


