{Photo credit, my sister Olivia}
...Annnd, if you could decipher my title, I congratulate you. :) Yeppers, I *love* Miss Spring {a.k.a., "Springy-Spring-Springa"}. Not as much as Summer. Singing praises of Summer would take all day. But, I love Spring, and I make sure that when Spring comes around, she knows that I love her, too.
Hence the Spring-y outfit, hence the daffodil photo shoot, hence the post dedication.
:D
..Still with me? Good. Now, let's do a victory parade whilst the seasons-who've-passed-away watch in envy. :)
Remember him?:
Yes, Mr. Winter. Well, he snuck out the back door while there was still time. Lucky for her, Miss Spring slipped in when he wasn't looking, right behind him through the door he opened.
..and remember him?:
..Right. Mr. Fall. He has been gone on vacation a good while now, and though we liked his prettyness while he lasted, I say, "Good riddance!"
..Now, you all should have seen a bit of her by now, wherever you live:
❤ ..Welcome back, dear Spring!.. ❤
I have waited for you, and my feet are itching to be free.. :)
~*~




