Some of you that have read my Blog for a long time might remember one of My Stories and Adventures - Talking with Herbert about Earth Hour…everything well that ends well :) And Today it is Time to shut down as much light and Power as Possible between 8.30 and 9.30 PM your local time :) This year me and my Family will go down to the Town Center and Celebrate this Hour TOGETHER with other People in our Community by lighting candles eating Popcorn and other Food that will be sold there while the Town is Powered down as Dark as Possible :) I really looking forward to this and it is so COOL that People from ALL OVER THE WORLD will do similar things to Help and Save the Environment Today :)

…Here you can Read more about Earth Hour and what you can do :) What is Earth Hour and How can I take part? Next Year I hope Club Penguin will join in too :)
