Many of you have got Messages from G and The Director but I haven't! I wonder why? Can it be that I was so fast to solve the EPF System Defense Game that I had everything done before Club Penguin remembered to send out the Messages…LOL :) EPF under Attack! And Spy Phone Update :)

First Message came from G January 13,2011
Red alert! The EPF is under attack! All agents – report to the system scanner in the Command Room immediately. This is not a drill! For Pictures go to Ninjinian :)
And the Second Message came from The Director January 15, 2011
Our enemy has been identified Ultimate Protobot, destroyed in 2008, has returned. Be on alert. It is considered to be extremely dangerous. For Picture go to jam4798 :)
If you want to know more about the Protobot you can play Club Penguin Elite Penguin Force for Nintendo DS there you will train to be a EPF Agent :)

