..I am sorry to say that I had ZERO time to take pictures for FF Week today. :( I was so disappointed, as I had a lovely outfit planned..hopefully, tomorrow! Anyways, today being the start of school after our two week Winter Break, we wanted to get as much done as possible. But, do not fear! I have an outfit that I can post, which some of you may have seen {and I'm sorry about *that*}, but nevertheless, it is an outfit, right? ;) Right.
Feminine Fashion Week: Day Three
Denim and Scarves
{This photo was taken, obviously, in the Fall! I love how my hem is so scraggly, hehe...}
My Outfit:
Knee-Length Denim Skirt: H2Oh {Goodwill}
Black Jacket: Columbia Sportswear {Fred Meyer's}
Thick Cloth Scarf: Handmade {From Italy, a gift}
Flats: Mossimo {Hand-me-down}
..And just for fun, a photo {I already posted this a few months ago, but oh, well!} of my friend Shelbe J. and I--me, wearing this outfit. Just if you INSIST that the "extra photo" go along with the theme...;)
~~*~~
Love y'all! :)
P.S. (Stay tuned for updates about my coming-soon 100 follower giveaway! At the end of this fashion week, I shall have some announcements...*wink*)


