The Cool and cute Holiday Toque Hat we could send as a Gift to each other during the Holiday Party is GONE from my inventory! Send a Gift Postcard :) FREE items for ALL Penguins :) I still have the Gift Happy Holidays Card in my Mailbox so I opened it and tried to add the Holiday Toque Hat again…

…Would you like to buy undefined for undefined coins? WHAT? No this was a GIFT from Richard139 HE PAID for it when he sent it to me! Well…I try to click yes…

…and then I get caught in a FOREVER LOADING and had to Log Off from Club Penguin…

…My GIFT is STOLEN! Please Club Grinch can we get our Holiday Toque Hat Present Back?

Tips: If you have this hat on DON’T take it off for if you do you will LOSE IT!
THANKS to Blue92713 for telling me about this Bug :)
See MORE Club Penguin Bugs and Glitches!
UPDATE: December 31, 2010 THANKS Club Penguin for fixing the Toque Hat Bug :) And Thanks to Anonymous for telling me that this Bug is Fixed :)
