I just met Sensei in Server Sleet :) Sensei Stamp Earned :) Sensei in Stamp Book :)

…Look at Sensei’s New Cool Player Card :)

…If you have Problem to click on Sensei to get his Background click on Users in Room to get it :) Sensei has no New Background this time…
…Lets train for Card-Jitsu Water First warm up…

…We tried to Follow Sensei…Haha too slow!

…Now my Ninjas are swift as a river become blue Ninjas for Card-Jitsu Water!
…Do we have any Firefighters? Your Presents is Welcome :) Wise Ninjas knows their Healthy and Safety!

…You have proven yourselves worthy of Water! Now for some tea and fortune cookies to celebrate Follow me Ninjas :) Sensei went in to the Water Dojo…Sadly the Room got full before I could enter…Anyway it was AWESOME to meet Sensei in his Water Ninja Suit :) THANKS Sensei for all your Training and Wise Advices :) I hope to meet you soon again :)

…This is How Sensei looks like in My Stamp Book :)

…Right now I have earned 155 of 201 Stamps and I have Sensei’s Stamp as a Stamp Book Decoration :) How to customize your Stamp Book :)

Water Hunt Scavenger Hunt CHEATS :) Ninja Preparation Party :)
UPDATE: I met Sensei in Server Botas de Esquimó :)
UPDATE: I met Sensei in Avalanche :)
