As Halloween approaches, many penguins have been watching the weather. Many are waiting for news on whether a storm will darken the skies this year.
This week we spoke with Gary the Gadget Guy on his discoveries.
“I have excellent news— there is indeed a storm coming. A low pressure system is bringing a super-cell of cumulonimbus clouds. In other words— we've got our dark and stormy night."
Trick-or-treaters should prepare for severe weather conditions. Everyone is advised not to carry any lightning rods with them, or go swimming.
“This storm is unusual," Gary added, "It's very different from last year's storm. If my calculations are right, it may last longer than expected..."
The storm is expected to hit on October 29, just in time for Halloween.
Thanks Uncle Gary for warning us about this Storm! Better to be safe than Sorry! I will make sure I’ll make Storm Preparations…
