Yesterday many of you told me about the Fade in Feature on our Player Cards :) THANKS to EVERYONE and a special Tanks to I Luv Pandaz that was the First one to tell me :) This is how my Player Card now looks like while loading :)
…same effect is added when you changing items :)
…If loading Fail or Almost Fail you will get a X…
…Like this :)
…I like this soft Fading in Background but I have one question…Did this Feature really came YESTERDAY Or have this been around for a while? I am pretty sure I saw this effect some days ago but thought that was just my Computer! Yesterday I contacted Club Penguin and asked but I have still not got an answer…weird…when I do I will make an update here :)
UPDATE: The new player card fade in Feature went live on Club Penguin on October 18. I hope that this helps you and your blog readers.
Until next time... Best fishes,Blake
Club Penguin Support
THANKS for this info Blake you are AWESOME :) 
