...A few weeks ago Olivia and I were able to attend a friend's 16th "birthday party." I took along the *new* (well, we got it for five bucks off of Ebay!) camera and got some (a few more "photographic" than others, lol) pictures!
...We took a trip to the mall! Olivia and I don't reallt go to the mall that often, so this was a fun treat. =) We had a loverly time dressing up in the {wacky} things at Claire's...how do you like my snazzy shades? ;D
..Oh, goodness! Look at those glasses...=P
...We had fun examining the odd shoes and wardrobe selections of the different "popular" stores! =D
..After a little while at the mall, we returned to her home and sat about stitching away while chatting away!
....The cake was beautiful!
..And, thus ended a dee-lightful day. Hope you enjoyed the *long-needed* photos! Oh--and please pray for me tomorrow around 2:00~I have a meet! *worried face* Thank you SO much, dear friends! Have a blessed weekend.
In Him,
Miss Lucia
P.S. (Go HERE to see some of my most recent Fall photography!)







