Earlier this week we got NEW STAMPS to EARN added to our Stamp Book Puffle Rescue and Missions in Stamp Book CHEATS :) And Today my Puffles and I have Redecorated our Home to a Puffle Rescue Training Center :) I will put my Igloo on map when I am in a Server and all Penguins are Welcome to train in here TOGETHER with my Puffles :) Please let me know how the 7 Orange Puffles behave…They are ALMOST Trained now...LOL :) Orange Puffle Adoption - My Stories and Adventures :)
![]()
…Snow Level :) Watch out for the SHARKS! LOL :)
…Cave Level :) Jump with confidence DON’T look down…
…Sea Level :) Hold your breath…
…When the Puffles are Rescued please make sure that they get Water, Food and a Warm blanket nap and then see if they want to play a little before you can take them out to have FUN on the Fair :) If the Puffles Refuse to Play they might need a Hug before they feel SAFE again :)
See earlier Igloo Decoration :) Saraapril’s Cozy Cottage Igloo :)
