I wanted to post this yesterday {because it's for Friday}, but was too busy. So, here it is!
I have thought of something new. I am not sure how long I will keep it up, but for now--here it is! Introducing....
"Fashion-Finders Friday!" Questionnaire:
Solid or print fabric?
I would have to say solid--you can make on color match so much more easier than a print fabric--though I love floral/polka dot print for lots of things!
Are you a fan of high heels?
Not really for me...and not high, HIGH heels, though I think smaller/un-strappy-looking ones are cute with skirts! Plus, I'm shorter, so I think they would be fun. I have no heels at present, though!
Stripes or Polka Dots?
Polka Dots, oh yeah! I love little ones on skirts. Not for blouses AS much. Stripes?? Eew!! They tend to look wild and Zebra-ish. :P
Would you wear a cowgirl hat as a fashion accesory?
Not me. I love cowgirl hats, but I don't try to be something I'm not. =) Personally, I think it rather silly when people dress up "country," when they're not!
What kind of outfit would "describe" you?
Something comfy--denim/jean stuff, cool colors, a cute, yet informal shirt. =)
A photo of your "favorite find(s)" for this week {optional}:
Think this looks like fun? Copy and paste the questions into your own post!


+of+Copy+of+Copy+of+100_3233.jpg)