When I logged in to Club Penguin Today I got a HAPPY Surprise :) Field Agent Stamp Earned :) YES! Club Penguin has now added 5 EPF STAMPS to our Stamp Book under Activities :)

…Field Agent Earn 1 EPF medal :)
…Special Agent Earn 5 EPF medals :)

…Special Forces Earn 10 EPF Medals :)

…Elite Protector Earn 25 EPF medals :)

…Island Guardian Earn 50 EPF medals :)
...One thing I have Earned 13 Medals as an Elite Penguin Force Agent shouldn't I have earned the Special Agent and Special Forces Stamp too? I think it is Much BETTER if ALL Completed Field-Op Assignments Counts :) Field-Ops 13 EPF CHEATS :) Club Penguin :) Please Club Penguin can you fix that? Here on the Elite Penguin Force Gear Catalog you can see How many Assignments you have Completed :) NEW EPF Elite Gear items in Spy Phone :)
…Now we can Earn 165 Stamps to our Stamp Book :)
