.
OK, time to play the first installment of that political game called, Am I a Hypocrite, a Dumb Ass or an A-Hole?
.
Christine O'Donnell: I am a Christian but I have "dabbled" in witchcraft. I want to serve in the United States Senate, yet I say things like, "If we're descended from apes, how come they haven't yet evolved into humans?" .
Am I a Hypocrite, a Dumb Ass or an A-Hole?
.
Note to Dumb Ass: Wicca is an earth-based spirituality that reveres nature, including our evolutionary history. However, there is at least one mama grizzly that has evolved into a human. She wears lipstick and talks to tea bags. You wanna refudiate that?
.
Update 10.2.10: No wonder she doesn't want to believe in evolution. She's descended from Bozo the Clown! True story. (Here's how my buddy Chris Rywalt sums it it: "One is a comic performer enacting hilarious and stupid tricks for an uneducated audience, and the other one is Bozo the Clown.")
.
Reverend Eddie Long: I lead a megachurch in Atlanta, where I frequently rail that homosexuality is "immoral." Yet here I am photographing myself with my i-Phone while wearing my gym clothes so that I can email the pics to young boys.. .
Am I a Hypocrite, a Dumb Ass or an A-Hole?
.
Note to Hypocrite: Homosexuality is part of the great spectrum of nature. What's "immoral" is telling your congregation one thing and doing another, especially when it (allegedly) involves foisting yourself onto unwilling underage male partners. By the way, the necklace doesn't go with the spandex.
.
Senate Minority Leader John Boehner: I am a Republican, which by current action virtually ensures that most people of color will receive a less-than-fair break financially and societally. Yet I myself am a person of color. Orange..
Am I a Hypocrite, a Dumb Ass or an A-Hole?
.
Note to A-Hole: There's an "Orange and Proud" group you may wish to join. They're called pumpkins.
