*...Comes in panting and sits down.* Ahhhhh.
*winces*
It was at least 85 degrees today--purty warm for where I live (though maybe not for some of you Arizonians or Texans..:)! I sat out in one of our kayaks in my grandma's pond (just next door) today, doing my schoolwork. Boy did I get a little color...browned, and red, I'm sorry to say. =P Yes, I put on sun-tan lotion, and yes, I was wearing short sleeves. =D ..But it doesn't hurt THAT much, thankfully!
Anyways, much as I enjoyed all the fashion shows, I am glad to get back to 'normal' posts, what about you? ;) And THANK YOU to all the young ladies who voted for me over at Samantha's blog. I am touched, and excited to announce that I either tied for second or got third (it's sort of mixed up at the moment, so I don't know..)! It was so much fun, and I am looking forward to the "voting session" here, tomorrow (which I won't be included in, of course), for "Thrifty & Chic." :)
So. What have I to relate?? Well, I am still doing school...school...helping at VBS just ended yesterday...I am behind on writing to my dear pen-pals...strawberry picking starts next week....church is tomorrow...yep! My mom is currently at a Homeschool Curriculum Sale, and I helped get all of our stuff ready with the tags/prices/formalities, etc. That took a *good* part of the day on...Thursday. The sale started yesterday, and ends this evening. It's also a conference, and has sessions and speakers, too.
But--yes! I am so excited that Summer is finally peeking out from its shy little corner. At last, the sun! And (as I mentioned in my title)...POPSICLES!! *reaches for a cool blue* ICE WATER!! WATER BALLOONS!!
As you can see, I am thoroughly excited. :)
Blessings as it grows warmer--remember your sun screen or risk looking like a raspberry!
~Miss Lucia~

