You are invited to an Island Adventure Party! As Screenhog told us Yesterday the Fireflies in the Forest are effected by how many Penguins there are in the Forest…Let’s see how many Fireflies we can Light up TOGETHER :)

Server: Slippers
Room: We start at Forest and then we might go to other Rooms :)
Date: Today Saturday June 26, 2010
Time: 9 am PST (Penguin Standard Time)
One thing: My Buddy List is FULL and I will NOT add anyone so Please don’t ask BUT we can be Club Penguin FRIENDS Anyway :) I will try to send a Postcard to as many Friends as Possible :) If you have a Postcard from me we are FRIENDS :) Just Remember…When I send Cards I can’t see you…and that can be the reason I don’t answer a question :)
Let’s Light Up some Fireflies TOGETHER and ROCK the Island Adventure PARTY!
Tour Guide Island Adventure Party and LINK Collection :)
UPDATE: The Time has been CHANGES to 9 am see you then :)
