...Well, day three of "Modest Fashion Week" is upon us! Hmmm...what shall I wear today? Something bright? Something pink? Something floral? Something countrified? I think I'll go with...
"Polka Dot Pastel"
~Pardon the weird view...I just wanted to show you the pretty colors!~
What I'm Wearing:
Light green pastel sweater: "BP"--Goodwill
Purple pastel tank-top: "Faded Glory"--Walmart
Polka-Dot pleated skirt: "Tracy Evens Limited"--Goodwill
Black flats: Fred Meyer's
...I looove black and white polka dots, but I sometimes have a hard time finding stuff to match this skirt! Luckily, I remebered this sweater and tank-top, not a perfect fit, but colorful enough! =)
These flats I found at Fred Meyer's...this isn't the best view of them, but I like the little bows on the top! I have never worn heels--flats are comfy, and what I like best to wear. Plus, they look "dressy" enough, and match any outfit--fancy or simple. :)




