Day four already! =) Well, I have a rather unique outfit today--nothing fancy, but a simple outfit with a special feature...what I call the:
"Peasant Dress"
...This dress isn't really a 'dress,' just a skirt and blouse tucked in with a belt.
What I'm Wearing:
"Peasant" Blouse: Handmade in Cyprus
Skirt: Old Navy
Belt: Borrowed from my sister! =)
~(Below) Some of the intriquite crocheting and weaving~
This blouse, as stated above, is *handmade by women in Cyprus.* My dad was there nearly 30 years ago, working as a journalist for a Christian magazine. He bought this "peasant shirt" as a gift for my Aunt, who was a teenager at the time. She wore it many times, then passed it down to her eldest daugher, and now it has come back to the M. Family, and I am wearing it! It is soo comfy, and fun to wear knowing that three girls wore it over a long span of time!



