...Day five of the “Modest Fashion Show” is here, and I have a casual outfit to display. Thank you *all* so much for taking the time to view my outfits and comment; I love seeing your outfits and blogs, too! This is such a fun thing--thank you, Miss Samantha, for the idea!
I am sorry to say that I will not be able to be post for the last day, tomorrow. My family and I are going to visit my cousins for their 25th wedding anniversary over the weekend, until Sunday. So, I will schedule my post today, and link up (hopefully, if that is allowed--I will have to ask!) for both days. But, here is my Day Five outfit…
"Casual Plaid and Jean"
What I’m Wearing:
Short-sleeved blue plaid shirt: “Merona”--Target
Straight jean skirt: Old Navy (the “old style,” haha…from the ‘90s or something!)
Flats: American Eagle Outfitters
...You know, sometimes you just feel like being...casual? This is my only jean skirt, *sniff* and I am looking for another becauseI love jean skirts! Especially the pleated ones…hopefully I’ll find one (or two;) soon. Plaid is also a favorite blouse design for me--it feels sorta “country” and Scottish (why that matters to me I don’t know) at the same time. *sigh* =)

