After Dancing and Singing I wrote down my Tour Guide Review and Waddled over to Aunt Arctic :) THANKS for the Help she said I am so busy working with The Newspaper right now…can you Please Help me with one more Thing?
…I am ALWAYS HAPPY to Help :) I answered with a Smile :) What can I do?
…I would like to see the Nominee Plays one more time before I send this Article I working on to the Snowball Press…my deadline is soon and with all my other articles that I must Finish I have no time to waddle over to the Stage and watch them…is it any changes that you can record the Plays for me so that I can see them here in my Office?
…Sure I said I will do that right away :) I waddled home to get my Video Camera and then to The Stage…

…When I got all The Plays recorded I waddled Backstage to Clip The Tape and Produce a Video…DONE! I Waddle Back to My Aunt…THANKS Saraapril you have been so Helpful and saved me so Much Time let’s Watch The Nominees TOGETHER :)
…ALL The Plays are GREAT Aunt Arctic said and Now I know what to write :) THANKS Saraapril I found something I think you would like to Post on your Blog…Aunt Arctic handed me some Sketches…
…I looked at The Pictures WOW!!! I said in Amazement These are ORIGINAL Club Penguin Drawings from the Underwater Adventure :) THANKS Aunt I will certainly Post about Them on My Blog right away THANKS Aunt and Bye :) I waved to Aunt Arctic and then I Hurried home to Blog :) What a SCOOP!
…Here are The Handmade Drawings Aunt Gave Me :) The First is of Fearless Fiesel and Daring Daisy The Underwater Explorer Diving Penguins…
…and The second is of Toby The Lobster :)
…THANKS again Aunt Arctic for these unique Original Drawings :) If you need Help again just ask and I will be there :)
Read The First Part in This Adventure Animated Tour Guide of Penguin Play Awards 2020 :)

