This is a Message from Billybob:
Hello Penguins!
There's something brand new coming out on the island and we're thinking it's gonna be BIG!! I don't want to say too much and give away any surprises...but I can show you this:
That doesn't give too much away, right? What do you think? Can't wait to hear your ideas.
Until then...Waddle on!
-Club Penguin Team
By Billybob
Is this The First Club penguin Samurai? I HOPE NOT! I don't like violence! or is this a New Room? A New Mission! I really Really hope that this is a NEW MISSION :) But there are no Moderators inside the Missions…A Party or a New Room is my Guess :) I am sure that this has something to do with The Flaming Puffles :) This will Hopefully be FUN!
…Sensei has told us to look for signs This can be what he Talked about :)
I met SENSEI AGAIN :) SECRETS!
