Have you noticed that the hole at Dojo Secret Ninja Hideout is AMULET SHAPED! I am so EXCITED about this New Ninja Journey Quest Sensei soon will Reveal to us Ninjas :)
…I Like the Golden Amulet it is so shiny, cute and Pretty :) I wonder what Secrets we soon can use the Amulet to unlock… NINJA AMULET Key to New Ninja Journey in Club Penguin :) My Theory is that it will be a place to put The Amulet here on The ground and use it as a Key and Then a New Room will open up in a Cool and Awesome way and we can continue our Ninja Journey and Ninja Training :) Sensei has told us that our Mission is in the Tallest Mountain and that We Are Going Up There! Look at the Sneak Peek Picture What do you Think will happen?
…To see GREAT Pictures of Sensei Talking about The Tallest Mountain go to Ray Toolbear’s Blog :) Read More in Why is the Sky Orange in Club Penguin?

UPDATE: Non Members can meet Sensei at the Dojo Courtyard :)
