
I just love this fun and beautiful editorial photographed by Steven Meisel for Vogue 09, entitled "In The Mood". The gorgeous models are ; Coco, Liya, Sasha and Viktoriya.
enjoy










*********

I have received this fabulous award from my dear friend at Duften av erteblomster . Thank you so much for the "I think you are an awesome girl" award. Check out her totally sweet blog ~ she's getting married shortly, so exciting!
Now you are supposed to list ten things about yourself. Well I've done that a few times just recently, so if you are interested just check the labels 'blog award' it's all there!
Now I'm to pass this on to 10 others ...
here's a few of the awesome girls (and guys) I've met through blogging (in no particular order) ...
Okay I had better stop there .....
didn't I mention .... I obviously cannot count!
xxx


